* It is a collective exhibition.
* It is the final (non-) result of seven open work processes that reflect implicitly on notions of finitude and heterogeneity.
* Presents free and spontaneous creation processes that become an example of how a group dynamic can be developed based on a clearly multi-faceted and diverse system.
The premise is that this corporeal and substantial plurality can not only make visible the autonomous validity of the singular element, such as constituting the multiplicity that enriches collective expression, pointing out that there may be a point of relationship and contact beyond those immediately identifiable.
* It is thus a plural composition, a multiple choreography, a polyphony, a dispersion in power, a gaseous body in the process of expansion. Languages that are found, that approach, that are related, assuming as positively procedural and non-definitive. Of which the energy is multiplied in a possible sphere of intersection, complementarity and confluence.
* It exposes, based on the proposal of exploratory coherence, a diversity of artistic expressions that move between areas as multiple as the image, the object, the body and the space.
The exhibition has the participation of ABIGAIL MARSHALL, ALBA SÁNCHEZ, JUDITH CAPDEVILA, MARTÍ DE LA MALLA, NIEVES MARTÍNEZ, RAÚL CAÑADAS and VITOR DA SILVA, with the collaboration of GABRIEL LUCIANI and Inés Cartaxo and under the guidance of TOM CARR.
We wait for you!+info