Barcelona Gallery Weekend is an annual 4-day event about contemporary and avant-garde art which takes place in Barcelona and its outskirts (L’Hospitalet de Llobregat). In 2017 Barcelona Gallery Weekend celebrates its third edition.
Organized by Art Barcelona, the programme presents the projects of the selected galleriesand two parallel programmes: Compositions and D’esquenes a la galeria.
Barcelona Gallery Weekend aims to reinforce art collecting in the city and to value the labour of the galleries as culture generating spaces open to the public.
Àmbit Galeria d’Art
Ana Mas Projectsàngels barcelona
Dada Objet Trouvé
Galeria Carles Taché
Galeria Joan Prats
Galeria Marc Domènech
Tat Art Barcelona
- 28 September - 25 November at Galería Joan Prats
- 28 September - 24 November at Galería Estrany de la Mota
- 28 September - 5 December at Ana Mas Projects
- 28 September - 9 December at Tat Art Barcelona
- 28 September - 22 December at Galería Carles Taché
- 30 September - 22 December at NoguerasBlanchard