Twenty spaces make up this year the scene of the TOP: La Escocesa, Nauart, Zona. Art Factory, Hangar.org, Gabriel Schmitz, Stay Hungry Stay Foolish, Hi-Jauhar USB?, Art Corner, MQ Creative Lab, One of 23, Chez Xefo, JISER. Mediterranean Reflections, Light Workshop, Kind of Cyan, La Lope, The Stock, La Blanca. Performing Arts Lab, Niu, Square 9.
These twenty centers fill the poster of proposals during the days 15, 16 and 17 of September, coinciding with the Festival of Poblenou where you can see the residence in the neighborhood as a form of resistance, art rooted in the territory and proximity and constant exchange of the different creative nuclei, that together generate an own artistic universe. Industrial disciplines, visual arts, music, visual arts, design, dance, critical thinking, artistic research and technology at the service of art are all disciplines that take place in the Open Workshops of Poblenou, drawing a stable horizontal line and collaborative, important and powerful for the city with international connections.
Our recommendations for TOP 2017:
- 14 September - 17 September at Hangar
- 15 September - 17 September at La Fundició
- 15 September - 17 September at NauART
- 15 September - 17 September at Art Corner Taller
- 16 September at JISER Reflexions Mediterrànies
- 16 September at Studio Gabriel Schmitz
- 16 September - 17 September at La Escocesa
- 16 September - 17 September at NauART
- 17 September at MQ Creative Lab