No need to buy a ticket in advance, just pay as you paint :) You can walk in any time. There is also a Migrolino and a pizzeria (DonLeone) near by if you’d like to grab something.
Every Tuesday September – November! Let’s have a colorful fall together :)
What is open painting?
Freestyle brushstrokes of your own – Start, continue or finish your painting project! We’ve got loads of paintings at our studio. If you need some inspiration, we’re there to assist! :)
(no step by step instruction
What will I find at “Die Staffelei”?
– painting materials (canvases in different sizes, paper, brushes, acrylic paint, neocolor, coloring pen, pencils, aprons etc.)
– coloring books
– Chinese callygraphy excersice material
– feel good books
– materials for DIY post cards
– drinks and snacks, music & good vibe!
Good to know:
– all painting/craft materials provided
– one tea or coffee included with every painting or craft purchase
– beginners welcome!
– a host with painting experience will be there for support
– painting ideas provided (our acrylic paintings take approx. 1.5-2.5hrs, if you’re a beginner, let our host advise you!)
– if you can’t finish within one session, you are welcome to finish your painting at the next open painting session (for details and conditions pls visit our website http://www.paintevents.ch)
– no payment in advance required! Pay as you paint :) (credit, maestro or cash, NO postcard, sorry…) Please find the price list on http://www.paintevents.ch/our-studio.html
– Our studio has space for ca. 15 painters, first come, first serve!
For questions or comments, please contact email@example.com or Song: +41765825503
Looking forward to coloring/painting with you!
Your paintevents team